Feb 26, 2011

My Email

Hello, hello. Yes, I know I have already posted about this, but I was wondering why I hadn't gotten any emails. Remember, my secondary email is lunasnargle@gmail.com and I don't bite. I understand if you are a bit squeamish about emailing me as a stranger, but I promise, I will reply, and do NOTHING more. I am NOT some weird, mean, 42 year-old man. I promise.

You can email me with comments on the blog, ideas, questions, and even hate mail. I wouldn't call the Muggle police on you. I would just take the hate mail, read it, and reply. I would never be rude to you. I don't mind if you send me hate mail. Everyone needs criticism from time to time. I would love it if you would please send me some hate mail. In fact, I would even thank you for it.

Or fan mail. Give me an alias (fake name) for you, and permission to put it on here and I will. Or don't give me permission. Then I won't put it on here. I will of course reply. It isn't like I have an agent or someone answering my mail for me.

Thank you for reading.
I hope to receive some hate mail, fan mail, questions, comments, ideas, etc. in my inbox!

lunasnargle@gmail.com

P.S. The emails that are mentioned in here (2) are both links. Put your Muggle mouse on it and it should turn green. You can click it.

No comments:

Post a Comment