Feb 22, 2011

Questions from the Readers #2

Dear Luna,
Hey! It's "Ginny"! I'm a Quibbler fan! I had a rather nasty situation with Nargles. I went to my granny's for Christmas Eve, and to my horror, my granny had put up mistletoe! I was very concerned when my cousins kept going in then jumping out, then going in again. How very foolish of them to do that!
Love,
"Ginny"


Dear "Ginny",
The horrors! What a foolish thing to do! Why did she put up mistletoe in the first place! Read the Quibbler soon for help on getting rid of Nargles! Did your cousins' house get infested? You can carry Nargles where ever you go. From your granny's, to their house there might be Nargles! Thank you for messaging me! I am glad I have another fan! I will ask Daddy to put in an add for my blog in the next magazine edition of the Quibbler!
Love,
Luna

P.S. Please reply if you find it necessary!

Dear Luna,
I know! What a foolish thing! I tried everything I know to get rid of the Nargles, but my cousins called me crazy and didn't let me finish! How sorry they must be right now! I'm so worried!
Love,
"Ginny"

2 comments:

  1. Dear Luna,
    How are you? I met someone today who doesn't think I'm crazy! She doesn't believe me about Nargles and such, but she is an actual friend! Her name is Pea. Rythmes with Mia. She says that ny stories are a little far fetched, but she respects me! I hope you find someone like Pea, Luna. She is my FRIEND. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Someone like me who actually has a friend! Congratulations! I trust you are trying to convince her of Crumple-Horned Snorkacks, and Blibbering Humdingers? What about the fact that Fudge was building an army of Heliopaths (Fire demons)?

    ReplyDelete