Feb 21, 2011

Quotes from Me

"A Wrackspurt - they're invisible, they float in through your ears and make your brain go fuzzy," she said. "I thought I felt one zooming around in here." (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)

"Mistletoe," said Luna dreamily, pointing at a large clump of white berries placed almost over Harry's head. He jumped out from under it. "Good thinking," said Luna seriously. "It's often infested with nargles."

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

"Oh, yes," said Luna, "I've been able to see them ever since my first day here. They've always pulled the carriages. Don't worry. You're just as sane as I am."

I thought it was quite nice that someone made an (what was it?) interflet website(?) all about quotes by me! Well, I didn't say them, but Ms. JK Rowling had my character in her books say them, and an actress said them for me.

LUNA LOVEGOOD® (JK Rowling and Warner Bros. Productions)

No comments:

Post a Comment